Information and Communication Technology
Information and Communication Technology is a rapidly growing area. Because of this it is important that our students are given the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge so that they can better equip themselves to meet the changes that are occurring in our society.
The use of ICT tools across the curriculum enables students to:
- effectively access digital information, investigate, solve problems and make informative decisions
- be able to create and produce solutions
- be able to share work and information globally
- be able to help enhance new thinking skills to support learning and teaching
- understand legal, health and safety implications and their responsibilities
With over 1200 computers school-wide, five dedicated computer labs and Wi-Fi access for all students, Avondale College is well positioned to give students the best possible advantage in developing their Information Technology skills.