PAYING INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES
Flywire is a safe and convenient way to pay your international student fees. Depending on your location, payment options can include local bank transfer (telegraphic transfer), credit card, e-payments, e-wallets, and more. Receive email/SMS text alerts updating you on the status of your payment, or track the progress of your payment online or in Flywire’s app.
If you need help to complete your payment, contact flywire.com/support
To get started, log into Enroller to view the Offer and Invoice summary before selecting ‘Flywire’ as your payment option and clicking ‘Pay now’.
Avondale College has partnered with Flywire to offer a secure and streamlined way to make a payment from overseas. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavourable foreign exchange rates.
WHY USE FLYWIRE?
Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees. You will be able to track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way. Multilingual customer support via phone, chat and email is available 24x7 if you need assistance with your payment.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Phone: +64 (4) 97476259
WeChat: No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
1. To get started, log into Enroller to view the Offer and Invoice summary. Select “I am paying from overseas” to pay using Flywire and click ‘Pay now’.
2. Once you are redirected to the Flywire website, select the country you would like to pay from.
3. Enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
4. Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
5. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution. You can also create a Flywire account to track your payment online 24x7.
How to make a payment using Flywire
How to make a payment using Flywire from China
To protect yourself from fraud and scams, be wary of paying through a third party, even if discounts are offered. Scammers may contact you on social media, or be recommended by a friend and offer a deal where you pay them a “discounted” amount and they will then pay the full amount to the University on your behalf. There have been incidents in which scammers make payments to the institution using stolen credit cards and these payments are eventually declined. Victims in these situations lose the money they paid to the scammer and several weeks into semester students find out their fees are still outstanding.
To ensure you’re protected from scams, stay up to date with the latest warnings on Scamwatch.